General Terms and Conditions
The User and REnew-House are hereinafter together referred to as the “Parties”.
This Agreement governs the access and use of the Platform and of the Service.
REnew-House provides the User, free of charge, inter alia, with software and analytics services to help users understand financial and fiscal questions and make more informed decisions.
Please read this Agreement carefully prior to accessing and/or using the Platform.
Intellectual Proprietary Rights
The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that REnew-House holds and reserves all intellectual property rights in, to and in relation to the Platform, in particular but without limitation relating to trademarks, trade names, database rights, processes, software, patents, copyrights, designs, images, text, logos, calculations, algorithms and domain names (hereinafter “REnew-House’s Intellectual Property Rights”).
Use of Plateform
The User agrees not to, and represent and warrant that it will not, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform or access to the Platform for any purposes other than for which the Platform are being provided to the User. The User agrees that it
- may not access or use the Platform in violation of any applicable laws, or of this Agreement,
- may not enable access to any third party of any of REnew-House’s limited services by sharing its personal details and personal information generated by the Platform,
- may not access and use the Platform in order to build and/or make available in any way any similar or competitive services,
- may not make derivative works incorporating any of the elements of, or reverse-engineer or decompile or try to access and/or modify in any way the source codes of any software protected by REnew-House’s Intellectual Property Rights,
- may not upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse or other malicious code,
- may not use any high volume automatic, electronic or manual process to access, search or harvest information from the Platform (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts),
- may not interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Platform or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Platform or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Platform and/or
- may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to extract, “screen scrape”, monitor, “mine”, or copy any static or dynamic web page on the Platform or the Content contained on any such web page for commercial use without our prior express written permission.
Warranties, Limitations and Limitations
- REnew-House’s warranties
REnew-House warrants that it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement. The Platform is made available on an “as is” basis. REnew-House does not warrant that it will operate error-free or in an uninterrupted manner or that the Platform Content shall meet the User’s requirements or expectations or that it will fit any particular purpose.
- User’s warranties
The User warrants that it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement.
- Liability, limitations and disclaimers
REnew-House is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. REnew-House is not a financial planner or tax advisor. The Service is intended only to assist you in your understanding of real estate/financial matter and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal situation is unique, and any information obtained through REnew-House may not be appropriate for your situation. The Platform (including its software and analytics services) is exclusively designed for the general information of the User only and is
- not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity, and is
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete and accurate.
REnew-House does not guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. The User must be aware that the information to which it has access is provided “as is” without any express or implied guarantee by REnew-House. The User uses the Platform and its Content at its own risk.
REnew-House cannot be held liable for mistakes, omissions, or the possible effects, results or outcome obtained further to the use of the Platform or for any loss which may arise from reliance on materials contained in it, which is issued for informative purposes only. No User should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any matter contained in this Platform without considering and, if necessary, taking appropriate advice in respect to its own particular circumstances.
The User is responsible for obtaining, installing, maintaining and operating all adequate software (such as the REnew-House web application), hardware (such as its computer) or other equipment (such as obtaining an internet connection), necessary to access and use the Platform.
The User acknowledges that the internet is not a stable or secure environment. As such, REnew-House may not be held liable for any defects or delays in the access or use of the Platform arising as a result of any problem associated with the internet.
In no event shall REnew-House be liable towards the User for any indirect damage, in particular, but not limited to, damages resulting from the loss of data or loss of profits arising under or in connection with this Agreement, or from or in connection with the use of the Platform.
Notwithstanding article 2 above, the User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold REnew-House and its managers, affiliates and/or employees, harmless from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including without limitation any legal fees) (hereinafter the “Claims”) made against or incurred by REnew-House arising out of the User’s access and/or use of the Platform, of the Services or of the Platform Content if such access or use is made in breach of the User’s obligations under this Agreement, or in violation of any applicable laws or any third party’s rights, including right to privacy and intellectual property rights.
In the event REnew-House receives any Claim from a third party as specified above, REnew-House reserves the right to discontinue the User’s access to the Platform.
Applicable Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
Assignment. REnew-House may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of its rights or obligations under the Agreement to a third party.
No Agency. The Parties are independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any relationship of any sort between the Parties other than the one expressly provided by this Agreement, including without limitation any sort of partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship.
Survival. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement for any reason, Articles 2 – Proprietary Rights, 4 – Data protection, 5 – Warranties, liability and limitations, 6 – Indemnification, and 7 – Miscellaneous of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect following such termination. Notices. All notices, demands and requests of the User to REnew-House shall be made at the following address: All notices, demands and requests of REnew-House to the User will be deemed given when sent by e-mail to the User’s e-mail address as specified by such User.
When the Users use the Service, REnew-House may ask the Users to provide, inter alia:
- Contact information such as name, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.;
- Information regarding a User’s property or property it intends to acquire or rent, such as its location, surface area, number of rooms, etc.;
- Information regarding a User’s status, such as its marital status, number of children, etc.;
- Information regarding a User’s financial position including net revenues, marginal income tax rate, down payment available to contract a loan, etc.;
- Information regarding a User’s willingness to sell or acquire a property.
Use of Data
REnew-House uses the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication of the Users when such Users access the Service;
- Providing the Service to the Users as well as customer support;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improving the quality of the Service provided;
- Market research purposes, e.g., measurements of traffic and usage trends;
- Marketing and advertising REnew-House’s products and services (and those of third parties) to you that REnew-House believes may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not send you these messages, please see articles 5 and 6 below on your choices regarding your Personal Data to learn how to opt-out.
- Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may share your Personal Data with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, and of any marketing and advertising purposes;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Storage of Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent on the Users’ and any REnew-House website user’s browser and stored on their hard drive that may not allow identification of the party receiving the cookies, unless such party has already provided REnew-House with personal information allowing such identification.
In this regard, REnew-House may use:
- Session cookies that enable REnew-House to process and memorise the Users’ usage and requests during a given session on the Platform. These cookies are necessary in order to use the Service;
- Persistent cookies that enable REnew-House to remember the Users’ information in order to provide easier and more convenient access to the Service, tailored information, web content and promotional messages to the Users, and that are used for market research purposes.
Any information collected via these cookies may be shared by REnew-House with selected third parties in accordance with article 3.2 for the purpose of providing the Service.
The Users or any user of REnew-House’s website may set their browser parameters in order to select the types of cookies they wish to receive or not receive from REnew-House.
REnew-House may use the Users’ Personal Data to contact the Users to discuss the Service they access via the Platform or to contact the Users or send the Users information concerning REnew-House and/or its products and services and/or promotional activities via newsletters, messages, calls and letters to the e-mail address, telephone number or postal address provided by the Users.
Rights of the Users
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for automatised marketing and advertising purposes. We will inform you (when collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by choosing certain answers on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@REnew-House.lu.
The Users are entitled to request REnew-House to provide the Users, free of charge, with a list of all of the Users’ Personal Data stored by REnew-House by sending an e-mail in this regard to the following e-mail address: info@REnew-House.lu.
REnew-House undertakes to provide the Users with such list within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Contact Us