The site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of transmitting an electronic communication, to ensure the site is displayed and browsed correctly. Moreover, they allow the various users connected to be distinguished in order to provide a service requested to the right user (Login), and for reasons of site security. Some of these cookies are deleted when the browser is closed (session cookies), others last longer. No consent is required for these cookies;
- privacy_embeds: store cookie consent (30 days)
- Third party cookies – Google Analytics: used to analyse site use by users, compile reports on site activity and user behaviour, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture regarding the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Data processing location: European Union, since the Anonymisation of the service is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users and is not crossed with other information relating to the same person. It is processed in aggregate and anonymised form (truncated to the last octet). Under a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing this data with data obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively opt-out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing a specific component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
All browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being accepted; changing the preferences of the Internet browser used, you can accept all of them, just some, or reject them all. However, disabling them permanently can lead to browsing difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use certain functions and services offered on the websites.
Below are the ways to disable cookies for the most used browsers. For settings in browsers other than those listed, refer to the help list prepared by the browser manufacturer.
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
• Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
• Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”
• Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
• Select “Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” tab
• Check the box “Activate the anti-tracking of personal data” box
• Click on the “Chrome menu” in the browser toolbar
• Select “Settings”
• Click on “Show advanced settings”
• In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
• In the “Cookies” section select “Block third-party cookies and site data” and “Prevent sites from setting data”
• Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
• Click on the “Privacy” tab
• In the “Block cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from sponsors and third parties. For an explanation of the different options, click on the Help button in the form of a question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily for the page to open. Afterwards, repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them.